Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SKYPE ASSIGNMENT

SKYPE-
I use Skype to keep into contact with my friends who are away at different colleges around the U.S. I talk to my friend in between classes and at night, she is in Missouri and it is more convenient that calling her sometimes. We both had not used it before and learned about it through Facebook. Every time we get on we are still able to do our homework and talk. sometimes when she wants me to see something in her screen, she clicks a certain option for me to be able to see. I really thought that was interesting. I enjoy finding all kinda of different things that you are able to do. we also had figured out that we were able to chat while we skype. Sometimes there are problems with the lighting so we have to make sure we are both in a well lit area. We try to listen to music during the times of our chat but, we often have to cut it off because we cannot hear each other and the sound gets very distorted. I do enjoy all the times that we chat and the convince of Skype. If anyone would like to add me onto their list my Skype name is Trollie2808.

2 comments:

  1. Hey rach, i like with what you did with skype. Its a great new tool for everyone to be able to communicate with each other!! I myself use it for many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a long time it was the only way for me to see and chat with my grandmother and friends. I have the app on the Iphone also, and cannot believe it is so underutilized by people. Some things are better said in person, but if you can't...its the next best thing. My family got to see my daughters because of it...

    ReplyDelete