Sunday, May 2, 2010

BLOG ASSIGNMENT #13

POST ON ANY TOPIC THAT STEMS FROM EDM 310
I think that the topic I will choose is the benefits that you can get from posting Voice Comments on each others Blogs by using the free tool called Vocaroo. This is a free online tool that allows you to record yourself and then provides a link for you to be able to post it wherever you would like. I feel Vocaroo is special because it is a more personal way to comment on someones blog or just speak to a person in a way that you necessarily do not have to be there in person. I have used this tool many times and at first it took some getting used to but I have learned how to properly work it and i must say that it is quite easy. Below I will have a link to an example as to what exactly a Vocaroo Voice Comment is. I hope that many of you will find this as fascinating as I have.


EXAMPLE OF VOCAROO COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment